2019 KEHP Go365 Champion Summit
You are cordially invited to the 2019 Kentucky Employees’ Health Plan (KEHP) Go365 Champions Summit. Please join us for this fun-filled, interactive day where you will expand your Go365 program knowledge, learn about new features, and gain insight into your suite of KEHP wellness benefits! As always, there will be an opportunity to win Go365 Prizes, so you don’t want miss out!
The dates and locations of the Summits are listed below. Click
HERE to register for the event of your choice.
Please share these details with your coworkers who have an enthusiasm for wellness and would find this training valuable. This is a free training and not limited to any specific title or role.
Summit Tour Dates and Locations
(Events will be approximately 9:30am - 3:30pm local time.
Lunch and snacks will be provided.)
- July 16: Fayette County
Northeast Christian Church - 990 Star Shoot Parkway, Lexington, KY
- July 17: Pike County
Pike County Library - 126 Lee Avenue, Pikeville, KY
- July 23: Franklin County
Kentucky State Office Building - 501 High Street, Frankfort, KY
- July 25: Warren County
Southcentral KY Community & Technical College - 1845 Loop Avenue, Bowling Green, KY
Dates and locations subject to change. KEHP members who waive coverage are welcome!
We look forward to spending the day with you!Please reach out to your regional Go365 representative for questions.
KEHP Step Challenge: Stepping to Silver
The Kentucky Employees' Health Plan (KEHP) is committed to helping all of our members achieve lifelong well-being and achieving Silver Status in Go365 is a great “step” in that journey! Research has linked the achievement of Silver Status to lower healthcare spend, less chronic conditions, and best of all – more healthy days!
We are excited to announce our next global step challenge: Stepping to Silver!
Here are the details!
- Registration Dates: April 29 – May 16, 2019
- Challenge Dates: May 17 – June 6, 2019
- Daily Step Cap: 15,000 steps per day
- Upload Deadline: June 10, 2019
Rules and Eligibility
- Based on the county where you work, you will join 1 of 5 regional color teams: Yellow (official), Orange (official), Red (official), Green (official) or Purple (official).
- Only those five teams and members on those five teams will be eligible to win prizes.
- Do NOT create your own team.
- Have fun!
- Five grand-prize individual winners: a random selection out of all of the individuals who tie with the highest step count will each receive 5,000 Go365 Bucks.
- Five additional individual winners will be randomly drawn to receive 1,000 Go365 Bucks each. You must log steps during the challenge to qualify.
- Winning Team is the regional team with the highest average step count. Each winning team member will receive 100 Go365 Bucks.
- One Success Story Winner will receive 1,000 Go365 Bucks: Tell us how step challenges inspire you to be healthier. One name will be drawn form the submissions that include a story and photo.
Clickhere for more step challenge details and learn how to join.
Stepping to Silver FAQ
Go365 to register.
Inspire and motivate others! Please share your success stories with us.
Click here to submit your story and picture.
Click here to read the stories our members have shared about their personal journeys.