Regional Rumble Step Challenge
Welcome to the Regional Rumble Step Challenge page!
Follow the steps below to access the Go365 platform and sign up for this step challenge. Join the color team that corresponds with the county where you work and get stepping!
Watch our video!
Fall Step Challenge - Regional Rumble
Registration is August 28 -September 14.
The 15-day Step Challenge will run from September 15-30.
- Your pedometer or fitness device must be synced with Go365.
- If your device doesn't automatically upload your steps, be sure to upload them periodically throughout the challenge. (Note: steps can take 24-48 hours to sync from your device platform to Go365.)
- Follow the action on the challenge "leaderboard" at
Go365.com or on the Go365 mobile app.
- You must be a KEHP member in order to participate in Go365 or the Step Challenge. (Waivers are not eligible.)
- Be sure to do a final upload of your steps by October 2.
(If you are already tracking and uploading your steps on Go365, skip to step 2.)
supports a variety of fitness devices to help you track your progress and see results in real time. Your pedometer or other fitness device must be synced to Go365 for your steps to be uploaded and tracked.
See our device recommendation
Starting August 28, sign in to
1. Click on "Quick Links" and then choose "Challenge."
2. Click on the link for the "Regional Rumble" challenge.
3. Click on the “color team” that corresponds with the county where you work. Do not create your own team. Only the five color regional teams are eligible for prizes. Select the color and click on “Join team,” agree to the conditions and click on “Yes.”
Go365 Mobile App:
1. Select "Challenges" from the dashboard menu.
2. Click on "Join Challenge." Select "sponsored" and search for "Regional Rumble."
3. Click on the “color team” that corresponds with the county where you work then click on “Join team,” agree to the conditions and click on “Yes.”
NOTE: Do not create your own team. Only the 5 color regional teams are eligible for prizes
If you created a team or joined an unofficial team, you will need to leave the team in order to join an official team to be eligible to win prizes (click here for step-by-step instructions). Once you leave the team, you will be removed from the challenge. Then you will need to sign up for the challenge again and join an official team.
Find ways to walk more each day: Take the stairs, park in the back lot, walk to lunch. If your device doesn't automatically upload your steps, be sure to upload them periodically throughout the challenge, so that everyone can see how well your team is doing. Follow the action on the challenge leaderboard.
Also, be sure to do a final upload of your steps by October 2.
Ready, set, step!
Submit your success story
Tell us how the step challenge inspires you to be healthier by submitting your personal story and photo. One inspiring winner will be chosen by random draw to receive 1,000 Bucks!
Read inspiring stories
Click here to submit your story and picture.
Joining a challenge
Joining a team
Earn points for the steps you take
(Sunday - Saturday week)
Prize drawings |
Grand Prize drawing: Five individuals will win 5,000 Bucks at the end of the challenge. Random selection out of all the individuals who tie with the highest step count. |
5 Individual Winners: 1,000 Bucks each randomly chosen. One entry for each day the person achieves 10,000 steps.|
Winning Team: 100 Bucks per team member for Regional team with highest average step count.|
Success Story: Send us a picture and a story about what inspires you.
Click here to submit your story. Anyone submitting a story by September 22nd will be entered in a drawing to receive 1,000 Bucks. |
For Go365 customer service, call 855.478.1623.