Lifestyle Challenge Winners
Twany Beckham 30-Day Lifestyle Challenge
Grand Prize Winners
Congratulations to the following three people who are the Twany Beckham 30-Day Lifestyle Challenge Grand Prize Winners:
- Madeleine Pratt
- Mike Halbleib
- Hayley Franklin
here to read their success stories and be inspired to start your own journey to a healthier you!
Success Story Winners
Congratulations to the following success story winners who will each receive 100 Go365 Points.
- Sheila Grogan
- Erica Turner
- Julie Hays
- Jennifer Holt
- Tammi Terry
- Susan Mallette
- Kellie Banta-Strode
- Elizabeth Findley
Challenge Criteria and Daily Practices
To participate in the challenge, complete each of the criteria below at least five out of seven days each week.
- 10,000 step count
- 15 minutes of physical activity
- for members who cannot exercise, explain how you are making lifestyle changes
- 10 minutes of meditation
- Get 6-8 hours of sleep
- Plan your meals. This will save time, reduce stress, and you’ll avoid last minute fast food grabs.
- Have breakfast every morning (Do not skip)
- Drink 32 oz. of water per day
- Have fruit or vegetables with every meal
Success Stories and Prizes
- Contest is open to all members of the Kentucky Employees' Health Plan. (If you are an employee of state government, a local school board, various quasi-governmental agencies, or a retiree, you may be a member of KEHP).
- Each participant is encouraged to submit a success story about how you participated in the challenge and what daily practices you benefited from the most. You must submit a story to be eligible for prizes.
- Stories are due by January 5, 2018. Email stories to Twany Beckham, Wellness Director, at
Twany.Beckham@ky.gov. Winners will be notified by January 12, 2018.
- Eight selected stories will receive Go365 Bucks (100 Points).
- Three GRAND PRIZE success story winners will have an opportunity to visit a UK basketball practice and meet Head Coach John Calipari. Each winner will be able to bring spouse and children. This is limited to four per family. Practice visit date is TBD.
*UK Basketball practices typically occur mid-afternoon on weekdays. Approval and use of leave time to attend the practice will be up to the winner's supervisor/employer.
By submitting a story, the member agrees that the Personnel Cabinet may post the member's name, photo and story in public media such as Facebook, Twitter or the Cabinet's website if the member is chosen as a winner.